03/01/2018

Body Shop Faves

The Body Shop collection

This December I was very excited to be opening a door on a Body Shop advent calendar every day (thanks to my OH!)

I've always loved Body Shop, but had drifted away from buying their products lately. This calendar reminded me about some products I love and introduced me to some new products. Here is a little selection of what was inside.

Firstly, the body butter is a firm favourite of mine. In trying other body lotions from various different brands I had forgotten how much I used to love this stuff when I was younger. The advent calendar came with 'British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter' and it smells DIVINE.

The Body Shop British Rose Body Butter


When I am working, I often neglect my skincare routine through lack of time. Since I've been off work for a couple of weeks over the holidays, I've been remembering to lather up the body butter and it has made such a difference to my skin, particularly on my upper arms where my skin gets quite dry. I also had to give a shoutout to the Mango and White Musk body lotions because they smell soooo good.

The Body Shop collection


The camomile eye make up remover was something I had never tried before and I have really liked it. It's much softer on my skin than the Nivea I have been using recently. I think I will repurchase when I have finished this bottle.

The hand creams and lip balms were lovely additions to the calendar and have again reminded me how great these products are. When things have been around for years I feel like there is often a tendency to go for the newest stuff, but it's good to remember that the tried and tested is often still around for a reason!

The lash brush and comb plus the eyelash curler were very much needed to replace my old ones and the eyelash curler came with replacement pads too.

I think perhaps a sales trip to Body Shop is in order, so I can stock up on some more of this stuff for the new year!

What Body Shop products do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment