05/01/2018

My go-to eyeshadows - Benefit Cosmetics

Benefit make up kits, It's a Gal's world! and Party to the Peepers

My everyday eyeshadow routine has been pretty much the same for a few months now. The products I have been loving have all been from Benefit Cosmetics and they came in the kits above.

Benefit Party to the Peepers, eye kit

Party to the Peepers 'sheers to you' eye kit is what I start with. It includes three shades of creaseless colour wash (creamy eyeshadows) and a mini They're Real! mascara (which is my fave mascara at the moment too).

One reason I love Benefit kits is that they come with a leaflet of tips and tricks for creating different looks. I always find them real helpful. However, when it's just a normal day and I need to be super quick getting ready for work, I tend to just do my own thing. 

This kit has three shades:

Go Taupeless
Peach Party
Honey Talks

I tend to start with the lightest shade as my base which is Honey Talks. I use this instead of a primer as I find the creamy consistency really good at keeping eyeshadow powder in place and it's easy to apply.

Benefit It's a Gal's World! make up kit

After I have used the creamy shadow as a base, I apply 'call my bluff' which is the white/cream shade in the 'It's a Gal's World!' kit pictured above. Then I go for some 'it's complicated' (the pinky shade - I never ever used pink eyeshadows before I found this one and now I'm hooked). Occasionally, if I want a slightly darker look, I add a bit of the 'thanks a latte' light brown shade in the outer crease.

The packaging of the Benefit kits always catches my eye and I love keeping them on my dressing table with their bright colours (although I am starting to run out of room now!) I also find that even though the mascaras/eyeliners are mini, they still last a good while.

Have you tried any of the Benefit make up kits? Which ones did you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment