01/01/2018

December Favourites

December Favourites

December has been a month with lots of outings and events (and excuses to get dressed up). My favourite kind of month!

Cupcake Bag


The first thing I've been loving this month is this cute little cupcake bag I found at Lou Lou's Vintage Fair. It cost me £5 and every time I have used it people have complimented me. You can probably see I've already managed to scuff it - this is a scuff of love though, brought on through over use! The length of the strap is perfect for evenings out and it's just the right size to fit the essentials.

I often find sweet little one offs like this at vintage fairs. You can find vintage fairs near you on the Lou Lou's Facebook page here. They list all of their events on their page.

If you want a cupcake bag like this one though, there's a similar one for sale here.

Paperchase Nail WrapsPaperchase Nail Wraps



















The second thing is a bit more Christmassy, but worth thinking about for next December! I found these nail wraps in November in Paperchase, reduced (I think to about £2 something? From £6) I put them on for Christmas Eve and they lasted until Boxing Day. They weren't too tricky to apply - I managed it while watching a Christmas film, so they can't be that bad! Definitely better for longer nails as mine only ended up showing the heads of each character. Still loved the festiveness though! Paperchase was fab for reduced Christmas things around November time, before they brought in their new stock.

The White Company Hand Cream

This white lavender travel hand cream from The White Company smells absolutely gorgeous and has kept my hands super soft.

Lush Snow Fairy

I don't think I need to say much about Snow Fairy as I know it's so popular - felt like it needed a mention for making me smell so delicious this December though.

Origins Conditioning Hair Mask

This conditioning hair mask from Origins smells like lavender and is a super relaxing way to wind down before bed. The first time I used it I didn't wash it out thoroughly enough and it made my hair feel a bit greasy - since then, though, I've tried to use it a couple of times a week and it has made a huge difference to my hair, making it much softer than it was. I bought this in an outlet for about £16 so it's definitely worth keeping an eye out in shops rather than ordering online.

Clinique Passion Pop Lipstick

Finally, this lipstick has been my absolute favourite for a couple of months now. It's from Clinique in the shade 07 'Passion Pop'. I really love a bright lip and this one is fab for wearing out for dinner etc because it is so long wearing. I've got lots of new lipsticks to work through from Christmas so this one might be taking a bit of a back seat now though!

What have you been loving this December? Or even this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment