17/01/2018

Irregular Choice - Who in the World Am I?

Who in the World Am I? Striped Irregular Choice Boots

I am a shoe addict.

I lusted after Irregular Choice every time I went in Schuh for several years and then one day I stumbled upon an Irregular Choice fan page on Facebook; I've never looked back.

My favourite Irregular Choice shoes are always the Disney launches. I even love queuing online for blimmin' ages and opening hundreds of tabs to make sure I get the pair I want. The buzz before a launch of not knowing what there will be or how quickly they will sell is so much fun.

I didn't actually manage to get any in the Alice launches, but I found these on Amazon in the sale a few months ago (£80 down from the original price of £220! Definitely worth keeping an eye on the ever-changing prices on Amazon). Everybody said, "But where will you ever where them?" Everywhere, is the answer!! I have had some strange looks and some people pointing at my shoes, but I have also had compliments from strangers and even someone asking to take a photo of them.

The boot is not very flexible which can make walking up and down stairs tricky, but they are generally comfortable as the character heel isn't too high. You have to be careful not to knock the heel against your other foot, or the paint from the dress can transfer and is very tricky to get off.

The 'Who in the world am I?' boots are also available in blue sequin with a black bow. I prefer the shiny, smooth feel of these ones, although the blue sequin would probably go with more.

I hope to make Irregular Choice a regular feature of my blog over the next few weeks, so if you are a fan, check back for more reviews. Do you think you prefer the stripes, or the blue sequins?

Irregular Choice Alice Character Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment