01/01/2018

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!

I have had a Christmas break from work filled with too much food and prosecco, lots of amazing lie ins and also an abundance of flu germs flying around the house from well-meaning family members. It's been lovely (albeit sneezy).

I have 3 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Drink less fizzy drinks (achievable ⇃)
2. Stop leaving things in the tumble drier and actually put them away (ambitious ~)
3. Start blogging (Done! ⇃)

Every year I say I want to write more and I never get round to it. This year is the year I stop letting work get in the way and start doing more things for me!

I'm looking forward to sharing my shopping and make up habits (the Significant Other is great but it's not quite the same having someone nod and smile when you tell them all about the new lipstick shade you've just bought, compared to telling people who understand the joy it really brings!)

Hope you all have a fantastic 2018, and if any of you seasoned bloggers have any tips for me just starting out, I would love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment